CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

my mom is sooo nice. she just bought me a dvd player (and i didnt even ask for it i swear!!!) for my room cos she realised that ive been going to my bro's room to watch tv a little too often. and my bro and i will get pissed with each other cos he'll want to watch other things and i'll wanna watch my tv. its like him coming in to use the com when im using it. so to slove things, she bought me a dvd player. yayyy! and its not even a birthday gift!! yayyy! and you know whats the funny part?

i do not have a television in my room.
neither do i have a tv rack.
and actually i doubt theres room in my space for a tv... ah heck, we'll try.

ive gotten 2 presents alr! a ball of pink&white lights from shannon and andrew.. and some bodyshop stuff that was in my christmastreewishlist@work from my collegues... thankyouthankthankyouuu

zouk tomorrow.. just be there. just be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home